Red Farm Golf Rules 131 Fowler Street Upton, Ma. 01568
1. Please observe the etiquette of the game of golf and be respectful of other players.
2. Do not damage the greens by wearing spikes or narrow heeled shoes ( flat bottom shoes or sneakers are preferred. )
3. Do not walk on or across the greens unnecessarily.
4. Each player must have two clubs, one being a putter.
5. No more than one ball in play per hole. Players may hit a second ball if the first is presumed to be lost.
6. No more than four players in a group on the course.
9 Hole Par 3
Public Golf Course
Red Farm Golf